Cada Molds's Content License Agreement
Any use of the word Content, Design, or STL, in this agreement should be treated as the same.
- The Basics
Cada Molds offers a library of amazing molds to use for your bath and body product making, including plastic molds and STL files (Content). By using, purchasing, or downloading a Cada Molds Design or STL, you’re bound by this agreement.
- If you don’t agree to the terms of this agreement, please don’t use or purchase any Content or STL files from Cada Molds.
- Cada Molds reserves the right to cancel or change the licenses granted by this agreement. We reserve the right to replace the Content or STLs with an alternative.
- All Content and STLs on Cada Molds is protected by United States and international copyright. Cada Molds and its contributors reserve all rights that aren’t explicitly given to you under this license. That includes all copyright and intellectual property rights.
- Single User Content Licenses
Under the terms of this Agreement, we grant to you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the Single User Content License for the Permitted Uses defined here.
These are the things this Agreement permits you to do or make with Cada Molds Designs or STL:
- 3D print or manufacture a physical mold for your own (single user license holder) use in the creation of bath and body products (bath bombs and soaps).
- Sell the finished bath and body products (bath bombs and soaps) created by the mold produced from this license and the license holder.
- any other uses approved in writing by Cada Molds.
- Getting a license
A Single User Content License is issued to you when you purchase a Cada Molds Design or STL, for each piece of Content or STL purchased. Each piece of content or STL has its own Single User License that is separate from any other content or STL and licenses do not combine.
- Prohibited uses
You definitely can’t do these things with any Content or STL license purchased from Cada Molds:
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content, STL, Physical product produced by the STL, or the rights granted under this Content License Agreement;
- use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name or service mark;
- use Content identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. In this agreement, “Editorial Use Only” content means relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial use (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any Content, STL, or Cada Molds Design;
- Use or display the Content on a standalone basis on websites or other venues designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of “on demand” products, including postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items;
- use the Content in a way that is pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;
- use the Content in a way that places any person depicted in the content in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads for tobacco products; c) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; d) in connection with political endorsements; e) in advertisements or promotional materials for pharmaceutical or healthcare, herbal or medical products, including, but not limited to dietary supplements, digestive aids, herbal supplements, personal hygiene or birth control products; and f) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content, or content in violation of any applicable industry codes or regulations. You may not use content containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- use Content in a manner that competes with Cada Molds’s business including, but not limited to, displaying content in any format (including thumbnails) for download or export on a website, or offering content for sale;
- use the Content for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Content or in audio/visual production credits: “©[insert Contributor’s Name] via cadamolds.com;
- incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the content or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the content as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Content, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- use or display the Content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
- use or display Content in a manner that gives the impression that the Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Content (including without limitation, by claiming ownership of, or exclusive rights to, the Content);
- use Content for any machine learning and/or artificial intelligence purposes, or for any technologies designed or intended for the identification of natural persons.
- Violation of this License and Termination
- Cada Molds may keep track of your account and purchases to make sure you’re not breaking this License or any of our Terms. This might include monitoring downloads and Exports, retaining details of your downloads and tracking abuse of your username and password. If you *do* break this license, we may suspend or terminate your account without notice.
- If your account is terminated for violating this license or any abuse of a username or password, you will lose all rights to Content, STLs, and Cada Molds designs and must immediately delete all Content, STLs, and Cada Molds designs acquired from Cada Molds, and forfeit all fees paid
- You can terminate your Content license by destroying the Content and Cada Molds Design, along with any copies or archives of it or accompanying materials (if applicable), and no longer using the Cada Molds Design for any purpose. Cada Molds can terminate these Content licenses without advance notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms. If that happens, you must immediately (i) cease using the Content and any Cada Molds Designs containing the Content for any purpose; (ii) destroy or delete all copies and archives of the Content and any Cada Molds Designs containing the Content or accompanying materials; and (iii) if requested, confirm to Cada Molds in writing that you have complied with these requirements.
- Infringement claims
If you find out – from Cada Molds or somewhere else – that there’s a claim of infringement of another’s right for which Cada Molds might be liable, you have to stop using the Content immediately, at your own expense. This applies whether the claim is threatened, potential or actual. You also have to immediately delete or remove the Content from your premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical); ensure that your clients, printers or ISPs do likewise; and let Cada Molds know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com.
- Releases are generally not obtained for Single User Content, and some jurisdictions provide legal protection against a person’s image, likeness or property being used for commercial purposes when they have not provided a release. Cada Molds doesn’t grant any right nor make any warranty for the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, logos, registered designs or works of art or architecture depicted in Single User Content. You’re solely responsible for determining whether a release is required for any proposed use of Single User Content, and obtaining any such release.
- While we’ve made reasonable efforts to correctly categorize, keyword, caption and title the content, Cada Molds does not warrant the accuracy of that information or any metadata that may be provided with the Content.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE STL IS SUPPLIED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. You agree that the STL is supplied without any warranty that the STL is free of all bugs, errors, and omissions. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL CADA MOLDS OR ITS SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THE SUPPLIER(S) OF THE STL SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF YOU NOTIFIED THE PROVIDER OF THE PRODUCT AND THE SUPPLIERS OF THE STL SOFTWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This does not exclude any warranties that you may be entitled to that are not able to be excluded under applicable consumer laws.